Monday, December 14, 2009

seriously, this was the best idea I have ever had...

Just a quick one because apart from participating in the social experiment that is sticking random people in an enclosed space together for 13 hours, I haven't done a great deal. The flight was awesome and I am really glad I decided to spend the night at a friend's place, it's making the transition much easier. Its not as cold as I expected, but we are hoping to get some snow later in the week, which would be amazing!
I am getting very excited about celebrating my 21st birthday this Thursday!! But I am going to start the celebrations early tomorrow once I get all my stuff into the hostel (ok, I might admit that bringing this much stuff was a bit ambitious). First stop, Opening Ceremony, an amazing boutique that will definitely challenge my powers of self-control. Wish me and my bank account luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment