Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things I am learning

1. Pigeons are frightening.
2. Spending your Sydney birthday in New York watching a movie set in New York in the 1930's starring Zac Efron is pretty damn awesome.
3. I have to stop buy hot chocolates just because I think it would be trendy to walk around with a coffee cup.
4. I have no idea how people in New York can shop for more than an hour or two, taking off all those layers gets old REALLY quickly (except I am going to do it all again tomorrow!)
5. A room that might appear to be the size of a shoe box at first sight can actually become quite a lovely place to stay simply because its rat/mouse free, is warm and has a window to watch the snow through (when it starts snowing).
6. All those people who made fun of my suede, studded, fringed bag in Sydney (mostly, if not all, males) know nothing because it has been officially confirmed as gorgeous by several New York retail professionals.
7. For the three days that I didn't have a phone, I kept having phantom vibration sensations.
8. Even though its a bit of a let down to make friends with two cute boys from Denmark the day before they go home, its still fun to make friends with two cute boys from Denmark on your birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment